Finexio Outside Sales Executive - Based in NYC / Chicago / Dallas / Orlando
Finexio is the smart B2B payments network. We’re on a mission to simplify the commercial payments process by eliminating manual processes and paper checks from accounts payable.
Finexio’s payments technology fills a critical need in the B2B payments space for middle market companies in the United States. Its “network of networks” recognizes which suppliers can be paid electronically, then routes those payments without requiring bank account information. Finexio identifies, delivers, and supports 9 forms of payment, generating revenue and cost savings for AP departments while offering complete visibility and control of the payment process.
You will be responsible for selling commercial payment solutions to corporates within a defined territory between $100m to $1B in revenue. It is a perfect opportunity for those who fit in a hunter role, requiring strong dedication to cold calling and lead generation. You are expected to have a history of selling to C-Suite executives, demonstrated success in complex solution selling, and a proactive approach to establishing new relationships built on trust and mutual respect. You own your sales quota, and you make it happen.
Your engagements typically start with the CFO and will involve other stakeholders inside that organization along the buying cycle. You are familiar with the priorities and language usually used by the CFO and his team. You are comfortable presenting business cases. You are responsible for account qualification; answering requests for information; defining the account strategy; preparing and delivering service proposals according to the specifics of each account; leading contract negotiations through to deal closure.
- Build a quality sales funnel through consistent cold calling, email communications and meeting setting.
- Establish and nurture relationships with C-level buyers (CFO etc.) and key influencers.
- Serve as primary point of contact for interacting and managing prospect relationships including troubleshooting and answering questions
- Obtain critical data points and insights from the customer's stakeholder in order to prepare relevant a business cases as part of customers proposals.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to plan, develop and execute account strategies
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to key decision-makers; assist in implementation of new deals and accounts; accurately identifying customer needs and solutions
- Negotiate and drive to contract execution
- Capture win/loss feedback for sales improvement and product enhancements.
- Track and report sales by keeping current on all customer relationship management system entries pertaining to prospects and customers; track new sales and weekly events as required by management
- Prepare monthly client forecasting reports for Executives, team leaders and strategic partners
- Maintain account records for clients in Salesforce, including pricing structure, contract renewal dates, contact lists, and service level requirements
- Become a "Trusted Advisor" in the eye of the clients with whom you engage
- 5 years of experience in the business to business sales environment with a documented track record of success and top performance
- Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting and closing customers
- You have an executive presence and recognize the rules of engagement when interacting with the CFO and his team.
- Functional experience preparing and presenting business cases using financial propositions
- Assertive, effective communicator at CxO level.
- Experience in selling Commercial payments, payables software, accounting software, treasury management software preferred
- Excellent selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions
- Detail oriented, analytical and excellent organization skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with multiple levels of the client organization utilizing senior level presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse engagements with strong attention to details / follow-through
- Experience in selling complex software solutions that have extended sales cycles, contract negotiations and implementation time lines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Available for extensive travel (50%-75%)
- Must want to work in a hectic, fast paced, startup environment
- Loves coming to work every day to work on new challenges
- Strong desire to please and delight customers in all that we do
- Open to learning and gaining exposure to new ideas, concepts, unfamiliar business models, and ways of thinking and working
- Interest in dramatically changing the way business payments are made in the US
Working at Finexio
Finexio is a rapidly growing Orlando, FL based company that offers a dynamic, high energy, progressive environment with competitive compensation based on experience, benefits, and startup perks.
Finexio has a sales driven culture that is heavily client focused- we believe that if we take care of the customer, the customer will take care of us.
Base salary + uncapped commission